Bayside Animal Medical Center
Bayside Animal Medical Center is a full-service veterinary hospital that provides its patients and clients with a gentle, compassionate approach to exceptional medical care. Our professional and dedicated staff provides the best preventive, medical, surgical, and dental care for our highly-valued patients.
Effective Immediately: March 17, 2020
Given the COVID-19 outbreak, we are following guidance from the Maryland State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners, Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) and making changes to our client and patient protocols. Bayside’s top priority is the safety of our staff, clients, and patients.
In order to ensure safe distances and minimize the spread of the virus while remaining open, Bayside will be maintaining the following protocols:
- We request that all clients that are showing signs of COVID-19 please stay at home. We will reschedule your appointment.
- All non-essential appointments must be rescheduled or delayed until further notice according to the Maryland State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners. We will make our best efforts to reschedule appointments.
- Clients will not be allowed to enter the building – a technician will come and get your pet from your car. Upon arrival, clients should call the front desk at 410.544.4423. Please be prepared with the appropriate restraint devices including leashes for dogs and carriers for cats and other small animals.
- Your pet’s medical history will be taken over the phone. Clients should remain on site and in their car during the appointment. A doctor will contact you by phone at the end of the appointment to discuss all findings and answer any questions.
- All prescriptions or food will be brought to your car.
- If unable to follow these new protocols, you will be asked to reschedule for when these guidelines are no longer in place.
As always, Bayside strives to give our clients and patients the highest level of service and medical care. We thank our clients in advance for your patients and cooperation to ensure we can remain open and serve the community.
Centrally located in Severna Park, Bayside’s veterinary hospital serves the Arnold, Millersville, Annapolis, Pasadena, and Glen Burnie communities. Our dedicated staff provide a unique combination of advanced medical care and individual attention and commitment to our clients and their pets.
As a community leader in veterinary medicine, Bayside offers:
- Comprehensive preventive medicine and diagnostic capabilities;
- State-of-the-art surgical facilities and expertise;
- Ultrasonography and Digital Radiology;
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbal alternative remedies;
- Exotic animal care;
- Ultrasonic dental cleaning and polishing;
- Nutritional consultation and prescription diets;
- Grooming; and
- A full line of pet supplies.
With over 20 years of service to the community, Bayside is a 5-stars rated veterinary hospital. The Clinic consistently receives recognition by Angie’s List, the Voice’s Best Of, and Gazette’s Reader Choice Award as one of the best veterinary hospitals in the area. Read more from Google, Facebook, Angie’s List, Yellow Pages, Yelp, and SuperPages.
We actively promote responsible pet ownership and preventative health care for our clients and community. Please take a moment to contact us today and to learn more about how Bayside Animal Medical Center can serve the needs of you and your cherished pet.